why fashion model not smile ?

Why do fashion models always look so miserable?
"You don´t smile. It is just not done," said
model Ty Ogunkoya as catwalk stars criss-crossed Paris for fashion week.
In his decade as a top of the  model, the 26-year- of age old Nigerian-born Londoner has never once permitted himself a grin.
"I have modelled for everyone, and no one has ever asked me to smile," he told AFP. "To be honest, it would feel weird if I did." she said.
"When I walk I think about something sad, like when my cat died," added Klara, a 18-year-old Slovakian model. "It was run over by a bus."
But do models really need to be so glum? she said
"Never forget it is the clothes they are looking at and not you," Victoire Macon Dauxerre, a former model for Celine and Alexander McQueen, said she was told.
In her book, "Never Thin Enough", she told that how she was warned to "never, ever smile".
more stories on  https://www.katzzo.com/lifestyle/

Comments